Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Daily Gimme: Supercalifragilipstick

$24 each, kate spade
I have never used up a single tube of lipstick, lip balm, lip gloss or lip anything. True story. I just accumulate them like some kind of make-up hoarder. I think more than any other type of make-up, a quick swipe of lipstick can change your face. It can make you look more professional and sophisticated instantly. Also, as someone who has chapped lips that peel, having lipstick on reminds me to stop peeling the patches of skin from my lips (I know, ick).

I haven't tried any of these lipsticks from Kate Spade, but they're so cute. I normally don't like it when brands try to be cheeky with packaging or slogans, but these are pretty funny. They are a bit pricey though, and I have no idea about the quality. Sure, you can drop some money on YSL or Dior lipstick, but this is a brand that makes handbags. What does Kate know about lipstick? The reviews on the website aren't exactly glowing either.

But I just don't care. I want a tube just because they look awesome. So far, there are six shades to choose from. I like the Parisian Pink, which is linked above, or also this Pop Art Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment