Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Daily Gimme: Sophie Printed Clutch

$129.59 70, Club Monaco
I'm back, baby! Two outlines, two exams and millions of brownies later, I am (sort of) done with my penultimate semester of schooling ever. It was pretty terrible, I was so pressed for time during my last outline I couldn't even online shop. It's okay though, because I have quite a few Gimmes backlogged in my life.

To be honest, I have never really carried a clutch in my life, outside of a wedding situation. They just seem like something I would set down and forget about. However, with a clutch as vibrant and beautiful as this one, I'm sure I wouldn't forget it. Also, it's made of silk, so I'm sure the color and pattern will pop even more in real life.

I also like how this could easily transition from day to night. It would look very cute with a LBD at a more casual party/evening out and also really cute with some jeans, a plain white shirt and some flats. It's already on sale, but I'm going to wait it out and see if the price drops some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment