Thursday, December 27, 2012

Daily Gimme: Michael Kors Chain Bracelet Chronograph Watch

$225, Nordstrom
The sales are on. Unfortunately, this particular piece is not on sale. I used to never wear watches, because I had a cell phone and didn't like dealing with extra accessories. However, when I needed to start interviewing, I learned that watches apparently made you look professional and like you were "aware of time." I dunno. 

Anyway, I have a two Michael Kors watches now and I like them both. I saw a girl wearing this particular watch the other day and I thought it looked really nice and classy. This would be a good addition to my collection, since it's smaller and more feminine. Most of my watches have been "boyfriend-style", since I am not one of those girls with really slim wrists. You know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment