Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Daily Gimme: Embellished Palms Tunic

$148, Free People
I confess that I have purchased an item from Free People in a moment of weakness. It was this comfy cowl-neck sweatshirt tunic that was a size small (!) and made me look skinny. I love that sweatshirt but I still don't like Free People. It's just so . . . hipster. It's like Urban Outfitters for people who have more money and want to look even more like vagrants.

However, I cannot deny the cuteness of this tunic. Yes, it's a bit hippie and Free Love and shit. But the beading on the mesh upper looks so delicate. It looks like something Jasmine would wear--when she's being a princess and not when she's wandering the streets. Also, look how happy the model looks. I would like to be that happy when I'm just standing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment