Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Daily Gimme: Pure Linen Long Night Wear on Etsy

$50, etsy
You guys, today's Daily Gimme is really testing my shopping ban. First of all, I love night gowns. They make you feel so feminine and pretty and like you really have your shit together. You have clothes just for sleeping! Princesses wear night gowns! You are presentable even when no one is looking! If Dr. Chase as a firefighter came in to rescue you from a burning apartment, he would be smitten! (Mebs not.) Anyway, I really like this long linen night gown. I like the simplicity, the side slits, the lace, the all-season linen and just about everything else.

This entire etsy store is pretty awesome and I want lots of different pieces: 1.) For a weird/amishy Big Love type of nightgown, or a 2.) minimalist clean look with robe, or a 3.) pair of cute shorts that can be worn as PJs or as bloomers under a billowy skirt on a windy day, or a 4.) cropped pajama top that is just shy of doll-like. Sigh. I just want it all. I want it all. And I want it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment