Monday, December 24, 2012

The Daily Gimme: Joy Pumps

$99, Nine West
Argh. It's hard to have a Daily Gimme when you are shopping all the time. Not that I'm complaining . . . I will update y'all on the holiday buying frenzy in a bit. I also have a spankin' new camera, so I might even be able to post some real photos. 

I like these pumps because they are like cowboy boots but in pump form. They would be cute peeking out from under jeans (skinny and boot cut) and would also be nice for a casual Friday look with a shirt-dress. They are like something a high-class Nashville hooker would wear and that appeals to me.

I purchased a pair of pumps this year from Boutique 9, which is like the upscale version of Nine West. The shoes were fairly comfortable and very cute. However, I don't feel like they were worth $100, so I am going to wait for these to go on sale before I pull the trigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment