Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review: Tocca Stella Eau de Parfum + The Daily Gimme

Tocca Beauty - Stella
$68, Sephora
Sephora had an amazing Black Friday deal, where they were selling ten products for only $10 each. I picked up three things: a three-piece Tocca rollerball set (similar here), a three-piece TokyoMilk rollerball set (which contains minis of this, this and this), and a three-piece Ole Henriksen (similar here). I tried some of the Tocca perfume in Stella yesterday, and I am in love. The website describes it as having an orange-y scent, but I didn't really think of that when I put it on. It was very sweet and opulent, and definitely very feminine. It reminded me of the Old World and lush, expensive courtesans (weird). Also, the name is awesome.

This perfume has pretty good staying power; I can still detect whiffs of it from my wrist the morning after. So far I'm very impressed with the Tocca line, the other two rollerballs smell delicious as well and reviews are forthcoming. I feel like they smell more expensive and luxurious than they actually are and I like the simple bottles. This leads me to today's Daily Gimme:


Tocca Beauty - Love Yourself Fragrance Collection Sampler
$18, Sephora
Even though Tocca actually has eight different scents, this fragrance sampler only has six. However, six is still a lot! I'd like to try all of these scents and this is a good way to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment