Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Weekly Gimme: Tammy Fender Epi-Peel

$80, Space NK

You know what I hate? When magazines feature a really cute dress or skirt, and you can't find it anywhere. I don't understand it. This has happened to me with a Kenneth Cole skirt, a Mango dress, and a LemLem dress. It's absolutely infuriating. In a similar vein, I hate it when stores (*cough* Ann Taylor *cough*) put up pictures of clothes that they don't have out yet. 

Anyway, I've been hearing about this peel in many magazines and I'm interested in trying it. Eighty bucks is a bit steep, but I might have to treat myself after pulling in a paycheck. I like how it's all natural, because I'm also wary of putting too many chemicals on my skin when I'm still young. Also, if you google Tammy Fender, she looks pretty damn good. Something she does must be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment