Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Favorite Casual Pants (That Aren't Skinny Jeans)

$14.97-29.94, Old Navy
If you're new around here, you might not know this, but I'm not really a pants person. I am vehemently anti-pants. I'm not wearing pants right now. I even consider yoga pants as pants--and thus uncomfortable. Normally, I wear my Lulu yoga pants, or maybe some skinny jeans if I'm really trying to look presentable (I have a pair from RL that look like riding pants, as well as a sparkly pair from Anthro, and I just bought two new pairs from Joe's Jeans during their Labor Day sale). I will also wear some colored skinnies, but that's about it.

And then I met these pants. These are the best fitting, non-skinny pants I have ever worn. Usually, "baggy" pants make me look homeless, but these are just slim enough through the thigh and loose enough around the calves. They roll up at just the right point to highlight my calves. They lie flat and have the right amount of stretch so you don't have to strategize when eating. 

The fabric is think and breathable, but not see through. Old Navy offers them in so many colors (very few of them stay in stock for long). I have the army green, a turquoise embroidered with mint anchors, and a navy blue embroidered with white stars that I like to bust out on the Fourth. They look good with pumps, they look good with flats, they look good with Chucks. 

Seriously guys, these pants are legit. Go buy some.

No comments:

Post a Comment