Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: Korres Quercetin & Oak Eye Cream

Korres - Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Eye Cream
$42, Sephora
Have you guys seen that new Kia commercial with the hamsters getting in shape? I love that commercial. It's unfortunate that the car is so ugly and stupid looking, because they really have some brilliant admen. 

Anyway, this Korres product could use some brilliant admen, because it sure as shit doesn't work. To be fair, I don't know why I keep trying these antiageing/antiwrinkle (although a shadow fell on my face the other day that made me panic because I thought I was getting a wrinkle).

This will be a short post, because this product did nothing for me. It didn't really smell like anything (I don't know what quercetin even is), and the consistency was just blah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment