Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad

$18 for 10, Sephora

I don't remember which subscription box I received these self-tanning wipes in (that's a bad sign, right?). I don't really use self-tanner, since I'm naturally pretty tan and if I really need a tan I can just sit outside for an hour. 

But, free is free and bored is bored so I used one of these. They really work! I only used one wipe and it was very subtle and natural looking. Not orange-y at all. I used it on my face, and I didn't find any streaks, even without using an exfoliate first. 

I didn't suffer any adverse effects. The tan washed off in about half a week. If I had wanted a deeper tan, I would have used a wipe every day until I reached the color I wanted. I would also suggest to make sure you wipe all over your chest, in case you want to wear a low-cut shirt.

tl;dr: Great tanning wipe, if you're into that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment