Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Review: Dr. Jart Premium BB

$39, Sephora
Oil City. That was my face after using this for a day. Nonetheless, for the sake of science, I used it four more times. It didn't change. The texture of this BB cream is different from a lot of other ones I've used, it's very thick--almost paste-like. The color is also more pigmented than other BB creams, this one is a lot closer to foundation than others.

In terms of the pros, I really like how much SPF this BB had. Also, aside from the Korean ones, it's pretty much the original BB cream. I think it could work for people with dry skin, but even with powder and blotting sheets, this one just had me too slick by the end of the day. 

That's not to say that this gave me break-outs; pimples were about average while using this. This product also lasts a long time (in the tube, I mean). A little goes a long way, because it's so thick. Because of this, a little sample pot I procured from Sephora could probably last two to three weeks. 

tl;dr: Probably hit or miss. Try a sample first because a little goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment