Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Review: ColorProof CrazySmooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner

CrazySmooth group 1 02CrazySmooth group 1 02
I got these samples in the Mother's Day special edition Glossybox. Apparently, you have to buy them at salons, because I could only find one shady seller on Amazon. I always like trying new shampoos and conditioners, but these were just meh.


First off, they smell like pet shampoo. No joke, I had flashbacks of bathing TA Cat. To be fair, TA Cat uses studpidly expensive brand-name pet shampoo, but it still doesn't smell like something a human should be using. Apparently, shampoo that is 100% Vegan, Gluten-Free (does this really matter?), Sulfate-Free and Salt-Free does not smell good.

It also doesn't work super great. I would say the results are on par or slightly worse than drugstore shampoo. I think it might take your hair sometime to get used to non-chemical shampoo, because I remember my hair getting gross when I tried another sulfate-free shampoo a few years ago. However, I gave this a good old, one-week, college try, and it just is not worth it.

tl;dr: Don't buy unless you want to smell like a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment