Monday, February 4, 2013

The Weekly Gimme: Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots

Yeah, I know. Weekly? The Gimmes are starting to get overwhelming. I've decided to go more toward quality than quantity, which explains this week's Gimme:


$378, Zappos
I was thinking the other day that I really need some gray boots. I was also thinking that I really needed a pair of Frye boots. Ta da! These boots are very simple, without much embellishment, which is what I'm into right now. In a world where everyone has buckles and studs and logos and other crap on their boots, it's actually refreshing and unique to have a plain boot.

Frye, obviously, has a great reputation for boots, so I know that these are made of quality leather and will last a long time. Considering that, the price point actually isn't too precious. The real question is deciding on a color among the many.

No comments:

Post a Comment