Sunday, November 17, 2013

Review: Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo

$22, Nordstrom
I got a teeny teeny bottle of this in one of my various boxes. (Reminder to self: sign up for Birchbox UK and Glossybox UK and see if there's anything else . . . )

This was just fine. It wasn't a spray can like most dry shampoos, you kinda of shook some powder into your hair and then you shake it out. I found it to be messier than other dry shampoos, and didn't absorb as much oil as my favorite brand (Batiste). 

The smell is neither bad nor good. I can't say too much about the bottle design, since I got such a tiny one. 

To be honest, at this point, I'm doubtful I'll find anything better than Batiste (it doesn't hurt that a can is only three quid at Boot's). This certainly isn't it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment