It's the small things that make me miss the States.
- Tidy Cats litter--I bought this litter from Waitrose and the litter bits were so large that they don't go through the scoop. WTF?
- Craft brews--I'm not a big beer fan, but I like looking at all of the indie brands. It's all crap here.
- Trader Joe's/Target/Sephora--I feel like I could keep these companies in the black myself.
- It's Advil, not Nurofen. It's Nyquil, not NightNurse.
- Chipotle in adobo--not pickled chipotle (whatever that is).Oh I just googled it and they're kind of the same thing.
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups/Peanut Butter Snickers--hey London, not everything has to be Nutella. Peanut butter is good for you, yo.
- All of the Ben and Jerry's flavors--all sorts of weird ass flavors here too.
- Black Friday-because I WANT ALL THE DEALZ.
- real bacon--why call it streaky? it reminds me of dirty underwear (yes London, it's called underwear)
- quarters--these people have too many coins
- brunch--although I did have a lovely one at Caravan in Exmouth Market last weekend
Things that I can't get in the States:
- a VERY good selection of single-malts at affordable prices
- Duck and Goose fat, ready to use
- Liege Waffles--zomg so good.
- Peri Peri chicken--so spicy and yummy and overpriced
- the British Museum