Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Weekly Gimme: Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment

$18.50, Sephora

The Memorial Day sales are still on and my shopping needs have been (mostly) fulfilled. I got some great new metallic sandals, a cute vibrant green purse, and a DVF wrap dress that is the HG of wrap dresses. 

So, it's time to start squirreling away money for the deposit I'm going to need for a flat in London.  Thus, I'm going to declare a shopping hiatus (on everything besides food) for the next two weeks. I was reading on one of my blogs that it's good to try to compete with yourself (i.e., try to set a new record) for how long you can go without shopping.

That strikes me as a good idea and worth an effort, especially considering all the eating out I have been/will be doing.

But anyway, I love fresh products, especially their Sugar lip stuff. I have three different lip balms and their lip scrub. While I'm not a big fan of lip glosses, if anyone can do it right, it would be fresh. I have more than enough lippy for now, but I will definitely pick this up on one of those days where I have the blues and need something pretty from the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment