Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Review: Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening and Refining Buff Cleanser

$24, Sephora
I have been using this cleanser for a few months now, fairly regularly. I dunno. It's okay. I got it in a set with some night cream, which is also okay.


I mean, it cleaned my face, but no better than any drugstore brand. I could feel the little exfoliating beads, but my face didn't look significantly clearer after I washed. It certainly didn't seem more poreless or softer compared to using a plain face wash with my Clarisonic. The face wash did not seem to strip any moisture from my face, and it may have made the oiliness go down, but it's hard to tell because I tend to aggressively moisturizing immediately after washing.

I liked the smell of the face wash, but I can see how lots of people might think it is overpowering or too perfume-y. Finally, I just don't think this face wash is worth the money (it's not actually that expensive, but it's just not special at all). However, Korres is well known for using natural ingredients, so that's a bonus.

tl;dr: Cleansing ability: 3 out of 5.
Moisturizing: 2 out of 5.
Exfoliating: 2 out of 5.
Skin Improvement: 1 out of 5.
Scent: 3 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment