Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Weekly Gimme: Lace Print Pencil Skirt

$118, Anthropologie
I have been an invalid lately, but copious amounts of pharmaceuticals and Tiger Balm are helping me get out of it. I have a sneaking suspicion that these "stress headaches" are caused by not enough shopping, and lo and behold, I felt much better after placing an order during Ann Taylor's 12-hour flash sale. 

I like this skirt because it plays into the black-and-white trend of this spring but without being all Moddish and geometric. This seems like a skirt that you can wear for a long time. It would look just as good bare-legged as it would with black tights. It's something that is appropriate for work--but it isn't boring.

In other news, I can't wait for the Friends and Family season to get here. I have my eye on the Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Tote in a beautiful gray and the Frye Tall Paige boots, also in gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment